You dreamed of the REFERENCE STATEMENT….
Let’s try the REFERENCE INFINITE in a more compact format
This speaker system (2 towers and 2 or even 4 subs) was created in pure and well-studied lines to create not only a superb look, but unparalleled sound rendition, based on the concept behind the already well-reputed REFERENCE. STATEMENT. It will enthral future owners with its exceptional dynamic and musicality, its three dimensional space, and vibrantly alive, natural soundstage. Then there’s its flawless rendering of any genre of music, along with impressive sound levels from the deepest bass to the highest notes.
The REFERENCE INFINITE is also distinct in its exceptional ease-of-use, thanks to remote operation of the MTM couple (Medium-Tweeter-Medium) diffusion angle. It also adapts to all amplification systems and rooms, thanks to the 2 monaural 3way active crossovers (medium-bass-sub bass) included in 2 separate CH Precision housings.
Ignoring the trendy, our products are built to stand the test of time. This is why we’ve chosen to design loudspeakers that highlight the beauty and sanctity of music over all else.
With Stenheim, rediscover engagement with music and sensation of live listening.
Forget technology simply experience music
- Reference speaker system
- 2 full range towers with
- 2 x 8 transducers in full d’Appolito
- 8 x 13 inches woofers
- 4 x 6.5 inches neodymium medium drivers,
- 2 x neodymium tweeters
- 2 x ribbon super tweeters
- 2 x back ribbon super tweeters
- 2 or 4 Alumine SUB with :
- 4 or 8 x 13 inches high excursion subwoofers,
- 2 or 4 x 1500W monoblock amps
- Motorized angle deviation of the MTM section
- Passive-active 5 ways system, with
- 2 analogue active mono crossovers
- Frequency response : 12Hz to 100kHz
- Power handling :
- Alumine SUB including mono amplifiers : 2 or 4x 1500W
- Bass section : 1400 W RMS
- Medium-tweeter section : 250 W RMS
- total power handling : 100 to 7’500 W RMS
- Sensitivity : 96 dB SPL/2.83V/1m
- Dimensions :
- 2x H1720mm x W370mm x D560 mm
- 2x H600 (or 1200) x L400 x D700
- Weight : 2 x 240 Kg and 2 or 4x 100kg
- STENHEIM bass management system
- Special finishing on demand
- Warranty : 5 years