- Future proof design, 2 discrete replaceable modules
- Chassic machined from one solid block of aluminum
- Painstaking selection and matching by hand of all the components
- Bespoke hand-made production by one technician from start to finish
- Millitary-spec grade components. CNC machined & laser etched panels
- Over 300 in-house Master Tape concert recordings as our Reference
- Available in your choice of color, Painted or Anodized
The IKARUS is based on our successful IRAKLIS power amplifier design with an additional 10dB increase in overall gain.
It acts as both line stage and power amplifier stage with only 6dB of negative feedback, eliminating an unnecessary amplifier circuit from the signal path.
Sporting the same overall construction quality of sculptured massive CNC machined aluminium case, highest quality connectors, milspec double-sided oxygen-free copper PC Board, it is held together only with stainless-steel alen bolts.
Using a complete dual mono approach in power supplies with separate individual high-speed rectifier diodes with almost
40,000uF of filtering supplies.
A high quality [Grayhill] rotary switch and potentiometer [ALPS Blue Velvet] are the only components the signal encounters on its way to the ultra-high-speed amplifier circuits, allowing an incredible wealth of fine musical nuance to pass directly through to the loudspeaker.
|Frequency Response||DC – 5.0mhz (-3db)|
|Power Output||50VRMS Per Channel Into 8 Ohms With No More Than 0.05% T.H.D.|
|Damping Factor||Greater than 500 wide band|
|Slew Rate||Greater Than 1000V/Us Small And Large Signal|
|T.H.D.||Less Than 0.05% 20Hz-20khz|
|I.M.D.(S.M.P.T.E.)||Less Than 0.05%|
|Signal/Noise||-117dbv Unweighted Input Shorted|
|Sensitivity||0.5VRMS in for 50WRMS out (35dB)|
|Input Impedance||100k Ohms in parallel with 11pF|