STENHEIM is set to create waves in the world of high-end audio with its new top of the range loudspeakers.
This speaker system was created in pure and well-studied lines to create not only a superb look, but unparalleled sound rendition, based on the concept behind the already well-reputed Reference. It will enthral future owners with its exceptional dynamics and musicality, its three-dimensional space and vibrantly alive, natural soundstage.
Then there’s its flawless rendering of any genre of music, along with impressive sound levels from the deepest bass to the highest notes. The Reference Statement is also remarkable in its exceptional ease-of-use, thanks to remote operation of the MTM couple (medium tweeter) diffusion angle.
The sub tower extends the range of the deepest bass allowing the wideband Reference to reproduce the entire spectrum of high bass with even more dynamics and control.
It also adapts to all amplification systems and rooms, thanks to a medium-bass and sub-bass frequency filter included in a separate unit that is added between the pre-amps and the amps.
With Stenheim, rediscover engagement with music and sensation of live listening.
Forget technology simply experience music
- Reference speaker system:
- 2 Reference full rage speakers with
- 2 x 8 transducers in full d’Appolito configuration
- 2 Reference sub towers with
- 2 x 6 transducers
- 2 x 3 monoblock amplifiers of 1200 w each
- 20 x 13 inches high excursion woofers, 4 x 6.5 inches neodymium medium drivers, 2 x neodymium tweeters and 2 x Ribbon super tweeters
- 4 massive aluminium cabinets with 24 independent closed chambers
- Motorized angle deviation of the MTM section
- Passive-active 5 ways system, with analogue active crossover for bass and sub woofer section
- Connection with 2 stereo or 4 mono separate amplifiers (sub towers are self powered)
- Frequency response : 10Hz to 100kHz
- Power handling : Sub Tower including 3 monoblock amplifiers: 3600 W – Bass section: 1400 W RMS – Medium-tweeter section: 250 W RMS – System total power: more than 10’000 W RMS
- Sensitivity : 96dB SPL/2.83V/1m
- Dim : 4x H 1890mm x W 370mm x D 560 mm
- Weight : 4 x 300 Kg (including Ultimate Reference Stands)
- 2 x mono active analogue 3 ways crossover
- Warranty: 5 years